Your cart is currently empty!
Terms & Conditions
When attending a motorcycle-training course with Enfield Riders please note the following:
- The participants should be at least 18 years old.
- The motorcycle for the trip comes with third party insurance. Any damage done to the motorcycle within the period of the training is to be borne by the participant.
- The participants shall use the motorcycle entirely at his/her own risk & agree that we will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death.
- The individual and group photos clicked and videos shot during the camp might be used for marketing/promotion activities on social media.
- The participant’s signature on the contract indicates that our terms and conditions of business are understood and accepted by the rider.
- In case of any government restrictions implemented, Enfield Riders would ensure that the training is completed from their end at an alternate location, date and time.
- Postponement of camps due to government regulations, weather, political conditions, lockdown announcements etc would not be Enfield Riders responsibility. Due to any unforeseen circumstances if the training cannot be conducted on the announced dates, the company reserves the rights to shift the training for alternate dates and the participants would have a right to choose an alternative date based on their convenience. Unless there is any cancellation announced by Enfield Riders, participants would not be eligible for any refund.
- A WhatsApp Group would be created for all participants a day prior to the camp. All Camp related information like exact GPS Location, things to carry and other essential info would be shared on the group.
- In case the participant is unable to attend the training camp due to any reason, a minimum 48 hours prior intimation has to be provided. One Complimentary switch to another batch would be provided depending upon availability in another batch. However, requests for batch change received due to any reason within 48 hours would attract a Batch Switch fees of Rs 2000 plus taxes.
- In case for any reason the participant cannot attend the training on Day 2, they can choose to be accommodated for another batch at a switch fees of Rs 1000 plus taxes. Allotment for another batch would be based on availability of slots.
Please wear comfortable clothing, i.e. Comfortable TShirt, Full length track pants or Jeans, Headscarf/ Bandana/ Headband and sport shoes. You would be provided with elbow guards, safety helmets and knee guards. Not using safety gears will not be entertained.
Should you require any further advice or help please do get in touch with us on 85919 31237 For suggestions/feedback/complaints, feel free to email us at email@example.com